Mental Wellbeing and Stress Training
One in four people suffer with a mental health issue at some point in their lives, which may manifest as anxiety, depression, insomnia, stress, or many other conditions. This can lead to high levels of sickness absence, low morale, and ultimately have a negative impact on the quality of work and performance.
Hampton Knight can support your managers and teams by training them to identify signs of potential mental ill health, safeguard their mental and physical health and achieve a work life balance.
Manager Stress Training
This is a workplace specific training course for managers and supervisors so that they can:
- Identify the signs of stress
- Prevent stress in the workplace
- Support and manage an employee with work-related stress
The aims are:
- Define stress
- Explore sources and consequences of stress
- Set personal goals for self-care
- Improve knowledge regarding stress management strategies
- Facilitate group learning and peer support
Employee Stress Workshops
This workshop is aimed at employees to help improve their understanding of stress and help them to turn stress into a positive.
The aims are:
- Understand how stress develops
- Identify sources and symptoms of stress
- Develop strategies to prevent feeling stressed
- Adopt a lifestyle to feel “in control”
- Utilise effective relaxation and stress reduction techniques
- Develop a personal action plan for stress management
Every employee, at some point during their working life, has to recover from setbacks. Our ability to bounce back from adversities is called resilience.
The course enables participants to:
- Understand the impact poor well-being has on individuals and organisations
- Define resilience and understand how it can be built
- Look in depth at causes of stress, particularly in the workplace and create steps to better manage and reduce them
- Create an open forum within the working environment where employees feel more confident in discussing their well-being with colleagues